Job Opportunity at Fuego in NorthTown Mall
Posted Mon, Jun 21
- Open and close the store - strictly following proper procedures.
- Remain current on all company policies. Ensure all standards and procedures are followed.
- Supervise employees to complete task and achieve sales goals in absence of store management.
- Handles cash counters, collects the cast and deposits when management is not in store.
- Maintains merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
- Demonstrates a true passion and respect for Fuego merchandise.
- Consistently delivers value added service to enhance customer experience.
- Offers the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- High energy.
- Self-motivated with positive outlook.
- High integrity, accountability, reliability and responsibility.
- Creative with an eclectic flair that like to make a statement.
- Create an exciting shopping experience by staying connected with the customer needs.
- 1 year of store experience, or 1 year experience as a Fuego employee.
- Knowledge in retail operations, sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Basic computer skills, POS system and Microsoft office.
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Fast paced environment
If any of these items appeal to you, apply online now!